The information of this website is for general information purposes only. All the information on the site is provided for good faith. While enough care is taken by Rapsol Technologies Pvt Ltd. to ensure that information on the website is up to date, accurate and correct, readers are requested to make their independent enquiry before relying upon the same. In no event will Rapsol Technologies Pvt Ltd offer any warranty on the information made available, or be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage in connection with, the use of information in this website. By using or accessing the website, you agree with the Disclaimer without any qualification or limitation. Design, Images, contents and Trainings etc., are subject to change without prior notice and are the artist’s impression and are an indicative of the actual designs. The contents of this website are meant to provide information to the readers of this website about ourselves including our various services, various initiatives taken by us, CSR activities etc. They are only for general information and are subject to change.
Or otherwise handle your Sensitive Personal Information in compliance with our website.
Rapsol Technologies will send email to inform customer about the launch of new products and promotions, important policy changes or subscription renewal notices.
Fees payment terms and conditions
- Payments made through Cheque is subjected to realization. In case the Cheque is returned / dishonored for any reasons, handling charges of Rs. 200/- along with the charges by the bank for return of the Cheque will be collected from the student by the Centre. This payment should be made only by cash. 2% extra in case of payment through debit card / credit card.
- The student should strictly adhere to the batch / schedule timings specified by the Centre. All breaks must be pre approved in writing and not exceeding 1 month continuously.
- Keep the receipt safe for your future reference, you need to produce this receipt at the time of collecting the course completion certificate.
- The student is expected to adhere to all rules & regulations of the Centre. The Centre can terminate the student for any misbehavior when proved. The student is expected to maintain dignity, discipline and decorum of the Centre.
- The students should take care of all the properties of the Centre with the utmost care. Any material losses due to mishandling of the equipment by the student should be paid by the student.
- Course fee once paid cannot be refunded after the registration of the course. How ever the balance fee could be transferred for another course at RTPL.
- FORCE MAJEURE : RTPL accepts no liability for delay or non fulfillment of any term of the contract caused by force majeure or by any industrial dispute, default by any sub contractor, strike, accident, fire, scarcity of material or labor, flood, riot, terrorism or any cause not directly within its control.
- The course and course combinations are expected to change from time to time based on industry requirements. In case you are taking a break during the course and the course you have registered and paid is not available at the time of rejoining, then you will have to join an alternative program available at that point of time or must upgrade the course by paying in additional fee for the new combination.
- Any dispute arising between the holder of this receipt and the RTPL who issues this receipt shall be deemed to have arisen in the state where the Centre functions and is subject to the court of jurisdiction of the place where the Centre is located. It is to be resolved between the holder of the receipt and the Centre only.
- The student must complete the course with in 6 months from the date of joining. The registration is not valid after 6 months from the date of course commencement. The Centre head and the student should have mutual agreement for any such break.
What information do we collect?
You may be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, phone number, and information regarding your project if you are requesting a quote or more information about our services. We also collect information regarding your history of visits to our site. However, our site can be visited anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or to follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).